Some of the best ideas come from our teachers in the field who are
using ETE modules in their classrooms. Making it easy to find these
ideas is what this section is about.
Is Discussed in T2T?
This is the place to connect with real teachers working with day-to-day
realities of ETE modules. It's the place to post:
- ideas to share
- plans for collaborating with other teachers
- modifications that were successful
- scenarios that drew your students into the module
- useful resources that should be added to the Teacher Notes
- ways you organized your work or that of your students
- students' Final Projects that were "awesome"
- email addresses of scientists who are willing to help out
- classroom management techniques that helped
- ways you spliced ETE work into your regular curriculum
- time line options that did or did not work for you
- technical support you can offer
Teachers is a compilation of ideas from teachers on any ETE-related