Classroom of the FutureTM
Promoting the Development of Inquiry-Based Learning Environments through the Virtual Design Center
Session Four: Determine Acceptable Evidence of Learning
- You will be able to develop performance tasks that students should be able to solve after completing the investigation.
- You will find appropriate performance tasks on various assessment web sites or develop performance tasks for assessing students' performance.
- Search for performance tasks from the following web sites:
- If you don't find appropriate performance tasks, then develop performance tasks for measuring students' outcomes.
- Administer the performance tasks to target population and to more experienced population.
- Identify knowledge and skill gaps and compare to the target national standard. It should be the case that the primary gaps are the target national standard. If not, participants may have to rethink sessions 1-3.
- Post your outcomes of the administration of your performance tasks: