Classroom of the FutureTM
Promoting the Development of Inquiry-Based Learning Environments through the Virtual Design Center
Session Three: Formulate Investigation Question
- You will be able to determine a relevant NASA enterprise theme.
- You will be able to formulate investigation questions that meets the requirement of motivating students and activating students' relevant prior knowledge using a NASA dataset to teach a specific national standard and investigate a NASA enterprise question.
- You will identify a relevant NASA enterprise theme.
- You will describe motivation and prior knowledge theories and principles.
- You will formulate your own investigation question based on what you have learned so far.
- You will try out your investigation question to students by asking them to answer it.
Please explore the following sites and identify a relevant NASA theme:
- Please read the following research summaries:
- Please post your investigation question: